Copper Impression I Canvas Wall Art Print by Sylvia Angeli
This exquisite Copper Impression I Canvas Wall Art Print by Sylvia Angeli is created using quality fade resistant inks on a premium cotton canvas to ensure durability. This fine art giclee canvas print is gallery-wrapped, being stretched over a 1.5" wood frame with the design continuing on all sides and firmly secured to the back of the frame, giving it a museum quality finish.
Once completed, your canvas print will be carefully packaged and delivered to you free of charge ready to hang with all hardware included. We are confident that when you lay eyes on your new canvas print, it will be even more captivating in person. Are you ready to make your next wall statement?
Giclee art print on canvas
Professionally stretched onto heavy duty 1.5" wood stretcher bars.
Gallery-wrapped for museum quality finish
Comes ready to hang. Wall kit included.
- Buy with confidence with our 30-day return policy. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority. If you don't like the product or it simply doesn't work for you, return it. We make all your purchases worry and risk free.
- 100% Cotton Canvas. Durability with excellent fiber strength for stretching. Ready to hang on your wall. Wall kit included.
- High quality, hand-painted oil paintings and fine art giclee prints at incredible prices.
- All artwork is created directly by our talented master artists.
- Safe and secure shopping experience with the highest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection to ensure privacy and protection.
- Grand inventory selection to compliment any space.
- Fast FREE nationwide shipping from our location with safe packaging and tracking number provided.
Beautiful canvas hanging on the wall. Check!
Receive lots of compliments on the new addition to your space. Check!
Fully understands how to keep artwork looking its best. Uh oh…
No need to worry, we got you covered! Just like most things in your home or office, your canvas wall art will sometimes need a little maintenance. Here are a few inside secrets to keeping your artwork looking amazing.
Fine Art Giclee Prints
Cleaning: Please DO NOT wash printed surfaces with water or solvents. For cleaning your giclee prints we recommend using a clean, dry, soft lint-free cloth to gently wipe off dust and/or dirt. Avoid cleaning with a dirty cloth. It is acceptable to gently wipe the printed surface with a soft cloth that has been dampened with water. It is recommended to do this only when absolutely necessary. Do not rub forcefully and always make sure to support the canvas by placing your other hand behind the area of the canvas that you are cleaning.
Lighting: It is highly recommended that you DO NOT keep your giclee prints in direct sunlight. When you have less light it means less fading from harmful ultraviolet rays.
Storage: When your prints are not hanging please do not put in spaces that aren’t temperature controlled like unfinished basements, attics, or garages. Store all prints in an environment controlled for both humidity and temperature. The best environmental conditions are 70 degrees and 55% humidity. When there is high humidity it can cause yellowing. Keep all giclee prints away from solvent-based materials such as oil paints and linseed oil, as the vapors can cause yellowing. Avoid at all cost any tape coming in contact with your print as it can cause it to peel. Also, avoid storing heavily embellished prints in plastic bags. Make sure to store all pieces upright and not stacked with any additional weight on top of them with archival paper dividers.